One of the most useful websites I came across lately was the Wolfram Demonstrations Project. The website contains a vast collection of Mathematica interactive worksheets called demonstrations. The demonstrations ranges from elementary science and mathematics up to graduate science and mathematics.
Below are links of compressed Mathematica demonstrations downloads. Some of the files fall under more than one category, so there are duplicate files.
- K – 2 Mathematics (24 files)
- Grades 3 – 5 Mathematics (62 files)
- Middle School Mathematics (181 files)
- Algebra 1 (52 files)
- Algebra 2 and Trigonometry (144 files)
- Geometry (299 files)
- Statistics (74 files)
- Pre-Calculus (124 files)
- High School Calculus (235 files)
- Finite Mathematics (196 files)
You will need Winace to extract the compressed files, and you will need the Mathematica Player to view the demonstrations.
If you are interested in Mathematica, Matthias Greiff has a collection of links here.