Blog Carnival 9 Deadline of Submission
The Mathematics and Multimedia Blog Carnival is on its ninth edition and will be hosted by Virtual Math Tutor . It will be posted on Monday, March 28, 2011. The deadline of submission is on Saturday, March 26, 2011. You may submit your articles here.
To increase the chance of your article of being published, read the Mathematics and Multimedia Carnival’s Criteria for Selection of Articles. If you missed the previous carnival posts and the latest carnivals, click the links below:
- The Carnivals: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
- Math Teachers at Play #33
- Carnival of Mathematics #73
You may also want to read the following posts:
- If you don’t about blog carnivals, you may want to read What is a Blog Carnival?
- If you are intrested to host the Mathematics and Multimedia Carnival, and have no idea how to go about it, read How to Host a Blog Carnival. Hosting a Blog carnival will definitely popularize your blog.
- If you are interested about great articles, read the Complete List of Let’s Play Math Carnival Posts.
If you are interested to host the math carnival, you can email me here