We have learned how to store and share in Scribd. In this tutorial, we are going to learn how to embed a Scribd document on a WordPress blog page.
To embed a Scribd document in WordPress do the following:
- Select the document you want to embed. This will display the toolbar as shown in Figure 1.
- In the toolbar, select the Embed or share icon to display the Share and embed dialog box
- In the Share and Embed dialog box select Embed. This will the display the Share this document dialog box (Figure 2).
- In the Share this document dialog box, select the WordPress.com format tab in the Embed this document section
- Click the Copy button to copy the code, and then paste the code on your WordPress blog page.
- When you click the Preview button of your wordpress blog, you should see the preview of the document such as the one shown below.