Math and Multimedia is nearly two years old and growing. Here are some of the future plans:
- The GeoGebra Tutorial Series. Once the GeoGebra 4.0 is released, I’m going to update these tutorials so that they will be compatible with the new version.
- The Word Problem Solving Series. A new series which will be additional readings for students (and teachers as well). I will teach strategies on how to solve word problems.
- The OpenOffice Calc Series. OpenOffice Calc is a very good alternative to Microsoft Excel. It can also perform a lot of mathematical operations, generate graphs, and supports ‘mathematical functions.‘ I will create a series for teachers and for students how they can use OpenOffice Calc in teaching and learning mathematics.
- More Grade 9-12 math articles. I have been concentrating on Grade 6-8 articles for quite a while, so I will be shifting to Grades 9-12 in the next few months. I will be discussing about Statistics, Precalculus, Trigonometry, Matrices, and more.
- More math software tutorials. I will continue the tutorials on Geometer’s Sketchpad, Wingeom, CaR, and will introduce more software.
If you have enjoyed Math and Multimedia and have not subscribed yet, you can use the Email subscription box at the right, or subscribe to the RSS feed. You can also Follow Math and Multimedia on Facebook or Twitter.