Posts Summary Christmas Edition
Merry Christmas everyone. Despite the busyness due to Christmas season, Math and Multimedia still remains active. Here are the summary of posts for this week.
- Who owns the Zebra?
- Flood Victims Need Help
- Math Carnivals Christmas Edition
- The 12 Days of Christmaths and the Triangular Numbers
II. My Other Blogs
- Protect your PC from Spyware with Ad-aware from Freebie School
- Minimum Area from GeoGebra Applet Central
- Sine Difference and Cosine Addition Formulas from GeoGebra Applet Central
To those who want to give love this Christmas, you may want to donate (via GMA Kapuso Foundation) to the flood victims in Southern Philippines. More than 1000 people were killed and hundreds of families were left homeless.
Happy holidays and a blessed new year!