Some Quarterend Updates
Hi everyone. Here are the few announcements and updates 30 minutes before Good Friday.
The Mathematics and Multimedia Carnival is now accepting entries for its 22nd edition. The carnival will be hosted by Math is Not a Four Letter Word. You can send your entries to the new submission form before April 14, 2012.
I have listed the most popular posts for the first quarter of year 2012. I hope you enjoy reading them.
I did not post a Week in Review the last week of March, so I have listed the posts below.
- Why Every Proof that 0.999… = 1 is Wrong
- Counting the Number of Subsets in a Set
- Blog Carnival Submission Form
- Newton’s notebooks, now online
- Microsoft Mathematics Tutorial 3 – Equations and Inequalities
- Latex in Blogger: Another Alternative