Month in Review – May 2012
Good day to all! In case you missed anything this month, here are the complete list of posts for May 2012.
- 39 Gorgeous Data Visualization Software
- Proof of the Sum of Square Numbers
- Counting the Number of Squares on a Chess Board
- Happy Birthday, Markus Hohenwarter
- Microsoft Mathematics Tutorial 7 – The Ink Input
- Using Similarity to Prove the Pythagorean Theorem
- Are all infinities created equal?
- GeoGebra 4.0 Tutorials, MTAP 50, and more
- The 10 Misfortunes of Evariste Galois
- A Simple Proof of the Arithmetic Mean Geometric Mean Inequality
- Microsoft Mathematics Tutorial 6 – The Unit Converter
- Mathematics and Multimedia Miscellany 1
- The Proof of the Tangent Half-Angle Formula
- 10 Simple Ways to Teach Kids Math in the Kitchen
- Microsoft Mathematics Tutorial 5 – Using the Triangle Solver
In case you have not visited my other blogs yet, you may want to check them out.
- Mathematical Palette – a blog about mathematical arts, beauty, wonders, and appreciation.
- GeoGebra Applet Central – a collection of free and downloadable GeoGebra applets.
- School of Freebies – a blog about free software and other freebies on the net.