A Mathematician’s Lament is a critique written by Paul Lockhart on how K-12 mathematics is taught. I have read this essay ages ago, but I didn’t have the chance to share it. I recommend this reading to all mathematics teachers. Paul Lockhart, the author, is mathematician who decided to teach K – 12 mathematics.
Most Shared Posts
- How to Write Math Symbols in Facebook
- Dancing and Mathematics? Really?
- 7 Hilarious Jokes About Mathematicians
- 10 Funny Math Quotes That Will Make You Giggle
- Latitudes, Longitudes and the Polar Coordinate System
- Illegal, Unlucky, and Forbidden Numbers
- Cryptography: The Science of Encoding and Decoding Messages