Mathematics and Multimedia turns 3 today, World Teachers’ Day. As of this writing the blog has grown into 786 posts with more than 2500 Facebook, Twitter, RSS, and Email Subscribers. It has also reached 1.16 million hits and averages 38,000 unique visitors and 65,000 page views a month.
- 10 Reasons Why Mathematics Teachers Should Blog
- 7 Extraordinary Mathematicians You Should Know About
- 10 Ways to Think Like a Mathematician
- 15 Reasons Why GeoGebra is Successful
- The Mathematician’s Clock
- Handwrite and Solve Math Equations with Web Equation
- 25 Signs You are a Future Mathematician
- 11 Mathematical Proof Techniques Liberal Arts Majors Should Know
- 8 Free Online Math Graphing Tools
- Gooru: A New Online Learning Site Worth Trying
Thank you all for reading, sharing, critiquing, commenting, and suggesting. If this blog has helped you, you can give back by sharing it to your friends. If you have not subscribed yet, you can follow Mathematics and Multimedia by doing the following.
- Subscribe to Math and Multimedia’s RSS Feeds or get email updates.
- Like Math and Multimedia on Facebook
- Follow Math and Multimedia on Twitter