This is the fourth post in the Year in Review Series. In this post, I will share to you the most popular multimedia posts. These posts include multimedia resources that can be used by teachers and students in teaching and learning mathematics.
The Most Popular Multimedia Posts
- Math Graph: An Excellent iPad App for Students
- 4500+ Engineering and Mathematics Video Lectures
- More than 2000 Free GeoGebra Applets
- Free SPSS and Statistics Ebooks
- 15 Flash Video Tutorials for Learning Winplot
- Microsoft Mathematics Tutorials
- 500 Math Ebooks — Downloadable and Free
- Using Latex in Gmail
- The Daum Equation Editor
- Handwrite and Solve Equations with Web Equation
- 3d Math Applets Galore
- Printable Graphing Papers for Free
Subscribe to Math and Multimedia
If you like Math and Multimedia, you are invited to join more than 2000 subscribers.
- Subscribe to Math and Multimedia’s RSS Feeds or get email updates.
- Like Math and Multimedia on Facebook
- Follow Math and Multimedia on Twitter
- Follow on Google+
- Other ways.
You may also want to visit my other blogs.
- Mathematical Palette – A blog that celebrates the beauty and wonders of mathematics.
- GeoGebra Applet Central – A collection of free and downloadable GeoGebra applets.
- Freebie School – A blog about the latest software and freebies.
- Sipnayan – A question and answer mathematics blog written in Filipino.