April 2013 – The Most Popular Posts
Good morning from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport, I’m off to a one week vacation. If you ask me if I will blog, yes I’ll probably have internet access at night (lol). Anyway, below is the list of the most popular posts that made it this month.
The Most Popular Posts
- The Mathematician Who Refused 1 Million Dollars
- The 0.0001 Time Rate Approach
- Dancing and Mathematics? Really?
- 5 Funny Mathematics Posters that Will Make You Grin
- Mathematics: The Science of Patterns
- 10 Funny Math Quotes That Will Make You Giggle
- The Magnificent Magic Cube
- Points, Pixels, and Pointillism
- Lines, Planes, and Perspective
- Have you tried Gmail Blue?
Explore Math and Multimedia
You are invited to join the 2700 subscribers who love Math and Multimedia.
- Subscribe to Math and Multimedia’s RSS Feeds or get email updates.
- Like Math and Multimedia on Facebook
- Follow Math and Multimedia on Twitter
- Follow Math and Multimedia on Google+
- Other ways
More Math and Technology Blogs
- Check out my new proof blog at Proofs from the Book
- Check out Nick Benallo’s of Mathynick.com, another new mathematics and technology blog.
- Check out GeoGebra Applet Central and School of Freebies (technology blog).
- Math Mammoth – Offers worktext and workbooks with compelete curriculum.