July 2013 – The Most Popular Posts
It’s the first day of August and it’s time to look back at last month’s popular posts. Before you explore the list, one of the things that you have probably noticed is Mathematics and Multimedia’s new look — I hope you like it. I love this new theme because it provides a wider space for posts as well as more space for the top menus. I have created the new menu for Popular Posts which will be updated monthly.
The Most Popular Posts
- How to Construct a GeoGebra Heart Graph
- Free Statistics, Combinatorics, Probability Ebooks
- Math Trick 3: The Answer is Always 1089
- A Short Tutorial on How to Use An Abacus
- 8 Amazing Mechanical Calculators Before Modern Computers
- The 3 Ancient Construction Problems
- Solve Physics and Math Problems at Brilliant.org
- How To Convert Videos Using Freemake
- Playful Minds: A Great iPad Math Game for Kids
- How to Find the Center of a Circle and The Mathematics Behind
Subscribe and Share
Join the 3000 Twitter, Facebook, and RSS Subscribers of Math and Mutlimedia.
- Subscribe to Math and Multimedia’s RSS Feeds or get email updates.
- Like Math and Multimedia on Facebook
- Follow Math and Multimedia on Twitter
- Follow Math and Multimedia on Google+
- Other ways
Math and Technology Blogs
- Check out my new proof blog at Proofs from the Book
- Check out GeoGebra Applet Central
- You might also want to visit Guitech, my technology blog (former School of Freebies).
- Math Mammoth – Offers worktext and workbooks with compelete curriculum.
- Math in a Box – Self-paced online Algebra, Geometry, Precalculus and Calculus classes.