Year 2012 in Review – The Most Popular Mathematics Posts
This is the third post for the Year in Review Series. The posts below are the most popular mathematics posts for the year 2012.
The Most Popular Mathematics Posts
- Introduction to Geometric Construction
- Origami and its Surprising and Stunning Applications
- 4 Common Errors in Calculating Expressions with Exponents
- Set: Terminologies, Notations, and Operations
- Solving Number Problems: Part 1
- The Proof of the Tangent Half Angle Formula
- How many square are there?
- Understanding If-then Statements and Counterexamples
- The Actual Fermat-Pascal Correspondence
- A US President’s Proof of the Pythagorean Theorem
- Introduction to Clock Arithmetic and Modular Systems
Explore Math and Multimedia