To all GeoGebra users and trainers, there will be a GeoGebra ICME Pre-Conference at Coex, Seoul, South Korea on July 12, 2012. The deadline for submission of abstracts and presentations is on May 1, 2012 and the registration deadline is on May 15, 2012.
For more information about the conference, click here. To register, click here.
- The seminar is only for Filipino teachers teaching secondary and tertiary level in the Philippines. (I included this because we have been receiving online registration from other countries. My apologies for the confusion.)
- We only have 25 slots available. The seminar is on a first come first serve basis and only paid participants.
- Deadline of registration is on August 10, 2011.
- Participants are required to bring their own laptops.
For more information click the links below:
- For questions about GeoGebra and the GeoGebra training, please contact email@example.com, or call 9274276 local 203.
- For questions about payment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, call 9274276 local 212 or 111, or call +639216423163
- For questions about hostel accommodation questions, contact email@example.com, call 9274276 local 102 or 118, or call +639184202745.
Every year, about 70,000 students take the University of the Philippines College Admission Test (UPCAT) with about 30,000 students taking the exam in the Diliman campus. This is the campus where we hold the GeoGebra seminars. Because of this, we expect heavy traffic inside the campus during exam days.
Since the UPCAT this year will be held on August 5-6, the GeoGebra Seminar on August 6, 13, and 20 has been moved to August 13, 20, and 27. For more information about the seminar, click the links below.
- If you want to register online, click here.
- If you need a letter of invitation, click here.
- If you have questions regarding the venue, accommodation, registration, payment, and our contact information click here
- For other information, click here.
Quezon Hall (In front of the Diliman Campus)
For my foreign readers, since I have mentioned our university, let me take this opportunity to briefly promote it. Continue reading