Sem Break Seminar Workshops For Teachers in Science and Mathematics
The University of the Philippines National Institute for Science and Mathematics Education Development regularly offers seminar-workshops as part of its commitment to help upgrade the competencies of science and mathematics teachers and supervisors in the country. This year, the Institute offers the following seminar-workshops.
October 23, 24, 25, 2012
- Teaching Mathematics through Problem Solving (Level: High School)
- Teaching Grade 1 Mathematics in the K-12 Curriculum (Level: Grade 1)
- Development of Inquiry Based Science Activities (Level: Elementary)
- Producing Teaching Materials for Elementary School Science (Level: Elementary)
- Chemistry Laboratory Techniques, Safety, and Management (Level: High School)
- Teaching Selected Topics in the K to 12 Life Science Curriculum (Level: High School)
- Inquiry-based Science Teaching Anchored on the K to 12 Curriculum Framework (Level: High School)
November 10, 17, 24 and December 1, 2012
- Lesson Study on Teaching Through Inquiry Approach
Click here to view the complete description of the course and the seminar fee.