It’s a rainy Friday morning here in Metro Manila. Before I prepare breakfast, here are the Mathematics and Multimedia posts for June 2012 in case you missed some.
- 10 Reasons Why Mathematics Teachers Should Blog
- GeoGebra introduces Chrome App
- An Open Letter to New Teachers
- A Proof that the Vertex Angle Sum of a Pentagram is 180 degrees
- GeoGebra launches official blog and more
- 7 Extraordinary Mathematicians You Should Know About
- Visualizing the Difference of Two Squares
- Triangular Numbers and the Sum of the First n Positive Integers
- Millenium Prize Problems: Problems Worth $1M Each
- A Mathematician’s Lament
- Where is the Nobel Prize in Mathematics?
- Deceptive and Misleading Mathematical Patterns
- Why is the slope of a vertical line undefined?
- Mathematical Proofs Galore
- Embedding Wolfram Demonstrations
- FooPlot: An Easy to Use Online Graphing Tool
- Prime or Not: Determining Primes Through Square Root
- Mathematical Proofs Without Words: What are they?
If you want to view the list of posts by category, you can go to the Post List page. The complete list of posts by month can be seen at the Archive page. If you have been following Math and Multimedia and want to receive updates automatically, you can Like Math and Multimedia on Facebook, Follow on Twitter, Subscribe to its RSS feed, or join the mailing list using the email subscription box at the right.