This has been a busy week. Last Thursday I talked at DZUP 1602, our university’s official radio station about blogging. Looks like teaching blogging is a new career path because our institute is developing a new website and we will use Wordpess as platform. For those who are intereseted to learn how to blog, you may want to check out Blogineering a site Riley and I created to teach new bloggers to get started. Anyway, here are this week’s posts.
- GeoGebra 4.0 Offline Installers, GeoGebra 4.2 Beta, and GeoGebra 5.0 Beta
- The Divisibility Rules Series
- Divisibility by 4
- Linking sum of counting numbers to triangle area
- Applying Mathematics to Web Design
- What is self hosted blogging?
- Building your community
- How to automatically import blog posts to Twitter