Turn Your Device into a Portable Scanner with Tiny Scanner
More than a year ago, I shared to you Genius Scan, a portable scanner app. There is also a similar app called Tiny Scanner which is both available as iOS and Android Apps.
Tiny Scanner is an app that turns your iOS or Android device into a portable scanner by letting you take a photo of a document and saving it as PDF or as images.
The app has the following notable features:
- detects page edges automatically
- pages can be set in different sizes (Letter, A4, Legal, and more).
- images can be scanned in color, grayscale, or black and white
- it has 5-levels of contrast for monochrome texts.
- documents can be protected by a pass code.
- available for both iPhone and iPad
Documents produced by Tiny Scanner can be shared through Email, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive or Box.
Tiny Scanner can be used by teachers to scan some printed documents such as test papers, handouts, images or pictures. This will also be useful in scanning books to be shown in a large screen or projector.