Hi guys. I am happy to announce that I will be hosting my own blog carnival — the Mathematics and Multimedia Blog Carnival. M&M Carnival will include K-12 topics in mathematics. Although, any math topic is allowed, the following topics will be prioritized:
- connections between and among different topics in mathematics as well connection of mathematics to other fields
- use of mathematics in solving real life problems
- clear, non-bookish conceptual explanations of mathematical concepts, particularly those which are hard to teach and difficult to learn
- integration of technology in teaching mathematics
- introduction of new software and Web 2.0 technologies
- software reviews and tutorials
Please spread the word. The first issue will be posted on July 12, 2010. To submit your article, click here.