Year 2013 in Review – The Most Shared Posts
It is just several hours before the New Year, so let’s take a look at the most popular posts of Mathematics and Multimedia. In this post, we look at this year’s posts with the most number of shares.
You might want to take a peek why these posts are popular and why people shared them.
Mathematics and Multimedia’s Most Shared Posts
- How to Construct a GeoGebra Heart Graph
- The Mathematician Who Refused 1 Million Dollars
- 6 Technology-Rich Math Blogs By Techie Teachers
- 15 Math Pickup Lines to Try This Valentine’s Day
- The Trigonometric Ratio Hexagon
- Proof that Out of 6 Persons Either 3 are Friends or 3 are Strangers
- Math Misconception: Incorrect Real Number System Diagram
- Aristotle’s Theory on the Mathematics of Rainbows
- 10 Math Problems That Look Easy But Immensely Difficult to Solve
- Man and Woman Funny Math
- The Math Word Problem Series on Number Problems
- How to Write Math Symbols in Facebook
- 7 Amazing Facts About Pascal’s Triangle
- 10 Notable Mathematicians Who Died Young
- 50 Mathematics Quotes by Mathematicians, Philosophers, and Enthusiasts
You can also check the 2011 Most Shared Posts and the 2012 Most Shared Posts.