Welcome to the 10th Edition of the Mathematics and Multimedia blog carnival. I hope you have enjoyed the 9th edition posted Virtual Math Tutor. We have very interesting submissions in this edition but before we begin, let’s have some trivia about the number 10 from Wikipedia:
- Ten is the sum of the first 3 prime numbers.
- A polygon with 10 sides is called a decagon.
- Ten is the atomic number of neon.
- There are 10 commandments in the Bible.
- Ten is the number of violin sonatas composed by Beethoven.
- The number of monsters of Ben 10? » Read more