The deadline for submission of articles for the Mathematics and Multimedia blog will be on Friday, July 9, 2010.
The articles with the following emphasis will be given priority:
- connections between and among different topics in mathematics as well connection of mathematics to other fields
- use of mathematics in solving real life problems
- clear, non-bookish conceptual explanations of mathematical concepts, particularly those which are hard to teach and difficult to learn
- integration of technology in teaching mathematics
- introduction of new software and Web 2.0 technologies
- software reviews and tutorials
To submit articles, click here. All articles submitted after the said deadline will be included in the next issue.
Photo: Over the Fair by Lyn Columbe