Are you a math geek? Do you love solving problems? Do you like joining contests?
If you are, then this list is for you. This list contains more than 30,000 mathematics contest problems, many of which, have solutions and answers. Some of the links were taken from more than 14,000 problems collected by Art of Problem Solving.
- American Regions Math League – Past problems and solutions.
- AMC 8 past problems and solutions.
- AMC 10 past problems and solutions.
- AMC 12/AHSME - 1512 problems with solutions.
- AIME - 585 problems with solution
- Canadian Mathematics Competitions. Past contest problems with solutions (600+ problems with solutions).
- Furman University Wylie Mathematics Tournament – Past tests and solutions.
- Great Plains Math League
- The Math Forum’s Problem of the Week
- Marywood High School Mathematics Contest – Problems and solutions from past contests.
- Mu Alpha Theta. A great collection of more than 10,000 high school problems with solutions.
- North Carolina State Mathematics Contests – Problems and solutions from past contests.
- Pomona College/Univ. of Wisconsin Talent Search – Past tests and solutions; challenging proof problems.
- Rocket City Math League
- Standford Mathematics Tournament
- University of North Carolina Charlotte High School Math Contest - Past tests with solutions.
- University of South Carolina High School Math Contest - Past tests with solutions (some of which are interactive).
- University of Tennessee Pro2Serve Math Contest – Past multiple choice and proof tests (no solutions).
- Utah State Math Contest – Past tests and solutions.
- Wisconsin Mathematics, Engineering, and Science Talent Search - Past tests and solutions (primarily proofs).
- William Lowell Putnam Competitions – Problems with solutions (2004-present).
- The Mathematical Contest in Modeling
- International Mathematics Competition – Problems and Solutions
- USA International Math Talent Search
- USA Harvard-MIT Tournament
- USA Math Talent Search
- Junior Balkan Mathematics Olympiad
- Miklos Schwitzer Competition
- Iranian Mathematical Society
- International Mathematics Olympiad. One of the toughest and probably the most prestigious undergraduate competition in the world. (321 problems)
- IMO Shortlisted Problems. from 1959-2009 (1201 problems)
- IMO Longlist. 1446 problems in 21 years.
- Asia Pacific Mathematics Olympiad
- Bay Area Mathematics Olympiad – Past + practice problems & solutions.
- Balkan Mathematics Olympiad – problems and solutions
- Baltic Way
- Colorado Mathematical Olympiad – Past problems and some solutions.
- Cono Sur Olympiad
- Donova Mathematical Olympiad
- Hungary-Israel Binational
- International Zhautykov Olympiad
- JBMO ShortLists
- Kazakhstan Intl
- Mediterranean Mathematics Olympiad
- Middle European Mathematical Olympiad
- Pan African
- Romanian Masters In Mathematics
- Tournament Of Towns
- Tuymaada Yakut Olympiad
- Famous Unsolved Math Problems
If you know more math problem solving and mot contest sites, email me at mathandmultimedia[at]gmail.com
Photo Credit: Portrait of Genius by A.A.