Month in Review – October 2011
It’s a sad news that Grandma passed away last week. Before I go to her wake, let me introduce the first Month in Review, a new monthly post that will summarize the month’s most popular posts, carnivals and other announcements.
- 10 Ways to Think Like a Mathematician
- The Mathematician’s Clock
- Multiplication of Fractions
- Exploring Computational Thinking
- Math Curriculum Makeover
- The man who conned a mathematician
- Graph Online with Graph.Tk
- Explore Solids with Archimedean
- The OpenOffice Calc Tutorial Series
- Ben Goldacre on Bad Statistics
The October Carnivals
- GeoGebra 4.0 now available!
- Starting next week, I will be revising my GeoGebra tutorials to the GUI of GeoGebra 4.0.
- I am accepting guest posts and carnival hosts.