15 Math Pickup Lines to Try This Valentine’s Day
Do you have a date this Valentine’s day? Is your date a math major, math nerd, or mathematician? If yes is your answer to these questions, you might want to try the pick up lines below. This will probably make her laugh. 😀
A word of warning though: If your date didn’t laugh when you tried one, that could be your last date with her. Happy Valentines! Enjoy!
- My love for you is like an increasing function: it grows, grows, and grows.
- You’re like a student and I am like a math book. You solve all my problems.
- My love for you is a monotonically increasing unbounded function.
- How can I know so many hundreds of digits of pi and not the digits of your phone number?
- My love is like an exponential curve. It’s unbounded
- My love for you is like a fractal – it goes on forever.
- Our love is like dividing by zero…. you cannot define it
- I am equivalent to the Empty Set when you are not with me.
- You must have been a square in a past life, cause you’ve got all the right angles?
- You fascinate me more than the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.
- Your beauty defies real AND complex analysis.
- You and I add up better than a Riemann sum.
- Your name is Leslie? Look, I can spell your name on my calculator!
- You + Me = The number of sides in a Mobius Strip
- In Euclidean geometry two parallel lines never touch … let’s go back to my place and study some non-Euclidean geometry.
Source: Jokes For Us, SparkNotes, Pickup Lines Galore, Math Fail