1.) Go to the Youtube math video that you want to download.
2.) Copy the video’s URL and go to Keepvid.com.
3.) Next, paste the URL to in the URL text box (first figure).
4.) If a dialog box appears asking you if you want to run a Java applet, just press the Run button.
5.) Choose the video format you want, right click the link and click Save As
6.) Save the video in your desired location.
Here are the 10 Top-rated math articles of Mathematics and Multimedia.
- How to use the summation symbol
- Introduction to Permutations
- Introduction to Combinations
- Why is 0! equals 1?
- The Algebraic and Geometric Proofs of Pythagorean Theorem
- The Algebraic and Geometric Meaning of Derivative
- An extensive explanation about the Epsilon-Delta definition of limits
- Sum of the interior angles of a polygon
- Why is any number raised to 0 equals 1?
- Derivation of the Quadratic Formula
You can rate an article using the starts located at the bottom of each post – five being the hightest and one the lowest.