June 2011 Week 1 Summary
Hi everyone. Here is the summary of posts on our first week in a new server.
- GeoGebra 4.0 Sneak Peek 2: Graphical User Interface
- Sreenr: An excellent screencasting website
- Simon’s Factoring Trick
- 101 Blogging Tips: Things to do during the early stage of blogging
- Regular Tessellations: Why only three of them?
You may want also to look at the recent GeoGebra applets at GeoGebra Applet Central:
- Polygons with equal area
- Triangles and Quadrilaterals
- Pythagorean Theorem Proof
- The GeoGebra Ferriswheel
The Math and Multimedia Carnival is on its 12th edition and will be hosted by the Mathematics for Teaching Blog. If you have a blog about K-12 Mathematics, or about mathematics teaching, you may want to submit your articles to the carnival. Submitting articles to the carnivals will expose your blog to more readers.
That’s all for this week. Have a BLESSED weekend. 🙂