You are invited to a GeoGebra Seminar!
Title: Seminar-Workshop on Using Geogebra in Teaching and Learning Mathematics
Date: August 13, 20, & 27, 2011 (Saturdays)
Time: 8:30 – 12AM, 1:00 – 4:30 PM
Venue: Teaching and Learning Laboratory, Vidal Tan Hall, UP NISMED
This training is designed to equip the participants with the basics of GeoGebra and the skill to create their own dynamic applets. They will also learn how to upload dynamic HTML to the web and embed applets in blogs and wikis.
At the end of the course, the participants should be able to do the following using Geogebra:
- perform basic construction and drawing
- explore and modify properties of mathematical objects
- use geometric and algebra input to construct mathematical objects
- design stand-alone web-based applets
- embed applets to blogs and wikis
- integrate GeoGebra in teaching mathematics
Note: Participants are required to bring their own laptops. Please be reminded also that only fully paid participants will be considered registered.
TRAINING FEE: P3000.00