A pleasant Sunday to everyone. Before I continue with the list of posts, please be reminded that tomorrow is the deadline of submissions for the 21st edition of the Mathematics and Multimedia Carnival. Kindly send your post to email@example.com. The post day is March 20, 2012.
Now, for those who have time to spare for reading, here are my blog posts for this week.
Mathematics and Multimedia
- 500 Math Ebooks — Downloadable and Free
- 10 Tips in Studying School Mathematics
- Happy Pi Day
- Microsoft Mathematics Tutorial 1 — The User Interface
- Math Carnival 21 Deadline of Submissions
- Math Teachers at Play 48
- Leap Years and Mathematics
- Googol and Google
- Fibonacci Numbers and Fibonacci Spiral (applet)
- Systems of Linear Equations (applet)
- Foxit Reader: A Fast and Reliable PDF Reader
Subscribe and Share