- Mathematics and Multimedia is a personal blog of Guillermo Bautista. All views, thoughts, and ideas expressed are solely of the author’s and do not reflect the views or opinions of any organization or business.
- The photos and images in this blog are owned by Math and Multimedia unless otherwise stated. Most images not owned by the author used in this blog come from Wikipedia and Flickr. They are either public domain or has a Creative Commons License.
- Math and Multimedia does not stream videos. All the videos presented in this blog are from their respective owners. Math and Multimedia does not claim copyright to these videos unless otherwise noted.
- Mathematics and Multimedia contains Google AdSense units, Zemanta, and Amazon Widgets. Those ad units and widgets may contain tracking cookies.
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to Math and Multimedia’s pages based on visits to sites on the Internet.
- Readers may want to use an ad blocker to refrain ads from appearing on the pages.
- When describing books, Amazon affiliate links are used. Amazon tracks user interaction with those links. I do profit when visitors purchase products through the Amazon links.
- A part of the advertising income of Math and Multimedia goes to charity particularly church related activities.
Mathematics and Multimedia Advertisers
- In July 2012, Chegg became an advertiser
- In August 2012, Tutorsville became an advertiser.
- In December 2013, Math Mammoth became an advertiser.
If you have questions regarding the policies and disclosures of Math and Multimedia, please email me at mathandmultimedia [at] gmail.com