Math and Multimedia turns 7 today. I started this blog as a hobby but now it has grown into more than a thousand posts. Recently, it has been recognized as one of the top 100 math blogs for students and math teachers.
In the past few weeks, you have probably observed that fewer posts were made. This is because I am currently studying (again). I’ll do my best though to post at least once a week.
I have already several posts lined up for the coming weeks but below are some of the changes that you will see soon:
- More interactive posts (using applets)
- A shift the focus from middle school mathematics to high school mathematics particularly Precalculus and Calculus
- GeoGebra Tutorials and Pages updates
- More apps, games, and resources
Explore Math and Multimedia
In case you have not explored Math and Multimedia before, you may want to visit the following pages:
- Archives – list of all the posts arranged by month
- All for free – freebies
- GeoGebra – More than 50 GeoGebra tutorials
- Popular Post.
Follow Math and Multimedia
And before I end this post, I would like to greet all teachers a Happy Teachers’ Day.