If you are looking for free math resources, I found a website that offers peer-reviewed math ebooks for college and AP Courses. This website is OpenStax which is based in Rice University and supported by several foundations. Below are the links to the math ebooks.
Aside from the math ebooks on Science, Social Science, Humanities, and AP Courses are available on the website.
For more free resources, you can visit Math and Multimedia’s All for Free page.
I have been searching for Solid Geometry ebooks online and I found some good old plane geometry ebooks as well as analytic geometry ebooks. They are all FREE and available for download.
- Analytic Geometry by Lewis Parker Siceloph, George Wentworth, and David Eugene Smith
- Analytical Solid Geometry by Shanti Narayan
- Elements of Plane and Solid Analytic Geometry by Albert Candy
- Elements of Plane and Solid Geometry by Alan Sanders
- Elementary Plane Geometry by Alfred Baker
- Golden Solid Geometry by N.P. Bali
- Introduction to Plane Geometry
- Plane and Solid Geometry with audio by P.M. Cohn
- Plane and Solid Geometry by Fletcher Durell
- Plane and Solid Geometry by George Wentworth and David Eugene Smith
- SAT Plane Geometry
- Solid Geometry with Problems and Applications by H.E. Slaught and N.J. Lennes
If you know some related books that are free for download, please use the comment box below.
You might also want to visit the Math and Multimedia All for Free page for more ebooks.
Are you looking for free math ebooks? Below are the free and downloadable statictics, combinatorics, and probability ebooks in PDF and other formats. I am going to update the list from time to time so you might want to bookmark this page. For more free math ebooks and other freebies, please visit the Algebra and Trigonometry, Geometry and Topology, and Calculus and Analysis. For other freebies, please visit the All for Free page.
- An Introduction to Probability and Random Processes by Kenneth Baclawski and Giancarlo Rota
- Directions in Infinite Graph Theory and Combinatorics by Reinhard Diestel
- Introduction to Probability and Statistics for Linguistics by Marcus Kracht
- Introduction to Probability and Statistics Using R by Jay Kerns
- Introduction to Probability by Charles Grinstead
- Introduction to Probablity and Statistics (Notes) by Muhamma El Taha
- Introduction to Probability Theory by Christel Geiss and Stefan Geiss
- Probability and Statistics published by UCLA
- Probability and Statistics Cookbook by Matthias Valentine
- Probability, Statistics and Stochastic Processes (Notes) Cosma Rohilla Shalizi
- Probability Theory: The Logic of Science by E.T. Janes
- Think Stats: Probability and Statistics from Programmers by Allen b. Downey
- Concepts and Applications of Inferential Statistics by Richard Lowry
- CK-12 Basic Probability and Statistics by Brenda Meery
- Statistics, Probability, and Game Theory by T.S. Ferguson, L.S. Shapley, J.B. MacQueen