May 2011 Week 1 Summary
To lessen my burden of archiving later, I have decided to summarize the posts of my three blogs every weekend. So from now on, you will be receiving weekly summary of posts every Sunday.
Math and Multimedia
- Invitation to Join the MathFuture Wiki
- Experimental and Theoretical Probability Part 2
- Wikispaces and GeoGebra
- The WordPress Blogging Tutorial Series List of Posts
- Wingeom Tutorial 1 – Adding, Subtracting and Multiplying Matrices
- Would you have made it into Harvard in 1869?
School of Freebies (shares freebies such as software, ebooks, resources on the net)
- Screencasting with Screenr
- How to automatically post your blog to your Facebook Page
- More secured with Twitter’s HTTPs option
- Convert your Files to PDF for Free
GeoGebra Applet Central (where I post my free and downloadable GeoGebra applets)
Mathematics, Learning and Web 2.0 of Colleen Young is a the newest blog partner of Math and Multimedia. Colleen will be hosting the July 2011 edition of the Math and Multimedia Carnival. The June edition will be hosted by the Mathematics for Teaching Blog by Erlina Ronda.