Good afternoon to all. We have visitors this morning, so I didn’t have the chance to post the weekly summary early. Anyway, to those who want to catch up with their readings, here are this week’s posts.
- Geom-e-tree: A Tree App for the Curious Mind
- The Web 2.0 Scientific Calculator
- Lottery Math — If You Play, You Should Know the Odds
- Demystifying Complex Conjugates
- Free SPSS and Statistics Ebooks
- Introduction the Wolfram Education Portal
My Other Blogs
- Sum of Vectors (applet)
- Animation Using Bézier Curves (applet)
- Create a Banner for your Blog with BannerFans
Updated GeoGebra Tutorials (now in version 4.0)
- GeoGebra Tutorial 8 – Tracing the Graphs of Trigonometric Functions
- GeoGebra Tutorial 9 – Vectors and Translation
- GeoGebra Tutorial 10 – Vectors and Tessellation
To those who have time to read this weekend, you may want to visit the pages of Math and Multimedia.
- Mathematics (more than 180 articles)
- Multimedia (more than 100 articles)
- GeoGebra Tutorials (more than 50 tutorials)
That’s all for this week, see you again next week!