Blog carnivals and other updates
The Blog Carnivals
The Mathematics and Multimedia Blog Carnival is now accepting entries for its 22nd edition. You may submit your entries to email@example.com or the carnival submission form on or before April 14, 2012. The carnival will be hosted by Math is Not a Four Letter Word and will be posted next week.
If you are interested to host the Math and Multimedia Carnival, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated GeoGebra Tutorials (to version 4.0)
- GeoGebra Tutorial 16 – Slider, Sequence, and Segment Division
- GeoGebra Tutorial 17 – Tangent and the Meaning of Derivative
- Mandelbulber: A 3D Fractal Software
- Megamillions Jackpot Lottery Winners Beat the Odds
- 279 Math Applets for Teaching and Learning