June 2013 – The Most Popular Posts
Another month has ended marking half of the year. Here are the most popular posts for the month of June 2013. Check which article you missed.
Most Popular Posts
- 10 Math Problems That Look Easy But Immensely Difficult to Solve
- 7 Amazing Facts About Pascal’s Triangle
- 5 Fascinating Facts About Triangles That Will Surprise You
- 10 Notable Mathematicians Who Died Young
- 6 Prodigies in Mental Math Calculation Who Stunned the World
- A Detailed Derivation of the Heron’s Formula
- Math Trick 2: Multiplying 2 Digit Numbers by 11
- A Practical Demonstration of the Pythagorean Theorem
- Romantic Mathematics: Cheesy, Corny, and Geeky Love Quotes
- Math Trick 1: Squaring Numbers Ending in 5
Explore Math and Multimedia
You are invited to join the 2700 subscribers who love Math and Multimedia.
- Subscribe to Math and Multimedia’s RSS Feeds or get email updates.
- Like Math and Multimedia on Facebook
- Follow Math and Multimedia on Twitter
- Follow Math and Multimedia on Google+
- Other ways
More Math and Technology Blogs
- Check out my new proof blog at Proofs from the Book
- Check out GeoGebra Applet Central
- You might also want to visit Guitech, my technology blog (former School of Freebies).
- Math Mammoth – Offers worktext and workbooks with compelete curriculum.