October 2013 – Month in Review
October has been a busy month for me and I hope that you have enjoyed the five articles. This month, I will still continue the Introduction to Word Problem Solving Series for Middle and High School students. The introduction to this series discusses the Problem Solving Basics while 3 parts of the Solving Number Problems Series had already been started. Here are the following posts:
- Part 1: How to Solve Number Problems Mentally
- Part 2: Solving Number Word Problems Using Model Method
- Part 3: Solving Number Word Problems in Numbers Using Algebra
Of course, I have also introduced Dbook, a software for creating textbooks which has made significant changes since its previous version. This month, we will continue the Number Word Problem Series and discuss some new apps.
Join the 3000 Twitter, Facebook, and RSS Subscribers of Math and Multimedia.
- Subscribe to Math and Multimedia’s RSS Feeds or get email updates.
- Like Math and Multimedia on Facebook
- Follow Math and Multimedia on Twitter
- Follow Math and Multimedia on Google+
- Other ways