It’s the end of the month once again, so here’s the post list for the Month in Review, August 2012 edition.
- Math Blog Carnival: Promote Your Blog For Free
- PEMDAS and the Common Errors in the Order of Operations
- Watch Exceptional Fast-Paced Math Videos at Vi Hart
- How Big is Infinity?
- GeoGebra for the iPad Project Needs Your Support
- Approximating Square Root of Numbers by Averaging
- Grading Test Papers Like a Boss
- Daum: An Excellent Equation Editor Alternative
- Are all objects with irrational lengths measureable?
- Why are Non-terminating, Repeating Decimals Rational
- Which is the most pleasing rectangle?
- Understanding Sample Space and Sample Points
- The Sound of Pi
- Gooru: A New Online Learning Site Worth Trying
- Teaching Math Like a Boss
- Common Errors in MDAS Operations
- Geometer’s Sketchpad Sketches at Sketch Exchange
- Finding the General Formula for the kth Polygonal Number
If you enjoy reading Math and Multimedia, join the 1700 subscribers and receive regular notifications.