Time flies fast indeed. The Math and Multimedia Blog Carnival is now one year old! The birth month edition will be hosted by Mathematics for Teaching blog by Erlina Ronda. To submit your articles to the carnival, click here. The deadline of submission is on June 11, 2011 and the post date is on on June 13, 2011.
To increase the chance of your article of being published, read the Mathematics and Multimedia Carnival’s Criteria for Selection of Articles. If you missed the previous carnival posts and the latest carnivals, click the links below:
- The Carnivals: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Math Teachers at Play #38
- Carnival of Mathematics 77
You may also want to read the following posts:
- If you don’t about blog carnivals, you may want to read What is a Blog Carnival?
- If you are intrested to host the Mathematics and Multimedia Carnival, and have no idea how to go about it, read How to Host a Blog Carnival. Hosting a blog carnival will definitely draw traffic.
- If you are interested about great articles, read the Complete List of Let’s Play Math Carnival Posts.
Please do not make duplicate submissions.
Photo Credit: Birthday Cake by William Clayton.