Year 2012 in Review – The Most Shared Posts
Starting today until the end of the month, I am going to do a series of posts on the most popular posts this year. I start below with the most shared posts.
- 1300 Free K-12 Mathematics Lesson Plans and Activities
- 10 Reasons Why Mathematics Teachers Should Blog
- 7 Extraordinary Mathematicians You Should Know About
- The Mathematics of Christmas Wrapping
- Handwrite and Solve Math Equations with Web Equation
- 4500+ Engineering and Mathematics Video Lectures
- 11 Mathematical Proof Techniques Liberal Arts Majors Should Know
- Teaching Math Like a Boss
- Happy Pi Day
- Gooru: A New Online Learning Site Worth Trying
- A Proof that the Vertex Angle Sum of a Pentagram is 180 degrees
- The Mathematics of Leap Years Explained
Subscribe to Math and Multimedia
If you like Math and Multimedia, you are invited to join more than 2000 subscribers.
- Subscribe to Math and Multimedia’s RSS Feeds or get email updates.
- Like Math and Multimedia on Facebook
- Follow Math and Multimedia on Twitter
- Follow on Google+
- Other ways.
You may also want to visit my other blogs.
- Mathematical Palette – A blog that celebrates the beauty and wonders of mathematics.
- GeoGebra Applet Central – A collection of free and downloadable GeoGebra applets.
- Freebie School – A blog about the latest software and freebies.
- Sipnayan – A question and answer mathematics blog written in Filipino.