It’s the end of the month again! Let us go back to what we have learned this month. We have a few posts this month but I think they are all interesting both for teachers and students.
Month in Review – July 2014
- 3 Rules to Spark Learning: A Must Watch for All Teachers is an amazing 6-minute lecture on how learning and teaching should be in a classroom.
- How to Create Infinite Chocolate Bars is an amazing trick on how to create infinite number of chocolates.
- The Explanation to the Infinite Chocolate Bar Trick explains how a piece of chocolate is obtained from a bar as if the bar is whole again.
- 5 Cool Math Calculations You Can Do with Google Search is a list of some of the cool tricks on Google that you probably don’t know.
- Learning the Mathematics of History through Ngram Viewer is a technological breakthrough that connects history and mathematics.
- Euclidean Algorithm Explained for Elementary School is a geometric representation of the Euclidean algorithm meant for elementary school kids.
That’s it. Don’t miss any of those interesting posts.
Explore Math and Multimedia
- Go to Post List to explore the latest posts.
- Navigate the Archives to view all the posts since this blog started. I promise you, it’s a math treasure stash. 🙂
- Download ebooks, watch thousands of educational videos and tutorials, and choose from more than 1300 free lesson plans.
Follow and Subscribe to Math and Multimedia
You may want to join its 4000 Twitter, Facebook, and RSS Subscribers
- Subscribe to Math and Multimedia’s RSS Feeds or get email updates.
- Like Math and Multimedia on Facebook
- Follow Math and Multimedia on Twitter
- Follow Math and Multimedia on Google+
- Other ways