It’s a two-and-a-half hours before New Year here in Japan and while waiting for midnight, let’s look back at the popular Multimedia posts for this year. These are the software or applications that can be used by teachers and students, uses of technology in teaching mathematics and other fields, or tutorials that every math enthusiast might find useful.
Have a Happy New Year everyone!
Year 2014 Popular Multimedia Posts
- Create 3D Models on Your Browser with Tinkercad
- How Mathematics is Used In Pixar
- How to Trim Youtube Videos Online
- How to Use Latex on Facebook
- Socrative: A Student Response System
- Compass and Straightedge Construction with Robocompass App
- 5 Free Online Whiteboard Tools for Classroom Use
- 5 Cool Math Calculations You Can Do with Google Search
- Hans Rosling: Stats That Reshape Your World View
- iPad App: Scan Documents into PDF with Genius Scan
- TED-Ed’s Interactive Periodic Table
- Einstein’s Documents now Online at Digital Einstein
Explore Math and Multimedia
- Go to Post List to explore the latest posts.
- Navigate the Archives to view all the posts since this blog started. I promise you, it’s a math treasure stash.
- Download ebooks, watch thousands of educational videos and tutorials, and choose from more than 1300 free lesson plans.
Follow and Subscribe to Math and Multimedia
You may want to join its 4000 Twitter, Facebook, and RSS Subscribers
- Subscribe to Math and Multimedia’s RSS Feeds or get email updates.
- Like Math and Multimedia on Facebook
- Follow Math and Multimedia on Twitter
- Follow Math and Multimedia on Google+
- Other ways