Math and Multimedia Blog Carnival 10 will be hosted here
I hope you have enjoyed last Blog Carnival 9 on Virtual Math Tutor. The tenth edition will be posted here. It will be posted on Monday, April 18, 2011. The deadline of submission is on Sunday, April 16, 2011. You may submit your articles here.
To increase the chance of your article of being published, read the Mathematics and Multimedia Carnival’s Criteria for Selection of Articles. If you missed the previous carnival posts and the latest carnivals, click the links below:
- The Carnivals: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
- Math Teachers at Play #36
- Carnival of Mathematics #74
You may also want to read the following posts:
- If you don’t about blog carnivals, you may want to read What is a Blog Carnival?
- If you are intrested to host the Mathematics and Multimedia Carnival, and have no idea how to go about it, read How to Host a Blog Carnival. Hosting a blog carnival will definitely draw traffic.
- If you are interested about great articles, read the Complete List of Let’s Play Math Carnival Posts.
Carnival Hosts Wanted: If you are interested to host the math carnival, you can email me here.