This is the fifth part of the Year in Review Series. In this post, I am going to share to you my personal picks, my most favorite posts for 2012.
Most Favorite Posts
- The Mathematics of Christmas Wrapping
- Motion and Graphs: A Calculus Primer
- The Definition of Congruence in the Modular Systems
- Approximating Square Root of Numbers by Averaging
- Finding the General Formula for the kth Polygonal Number
- 10 Reasons Why Mathematics Teachers Should Blog
- 7 Extraordinary Mathematicians You Should Know About
- The 10 Misfortunes of Evariste Galois
- The Mathematics of Leap Years Explained
- Counting the Number of Squares on a Chess Board
- Pi In The Sky, Literally
- Wedding Guests and Circular Permutations
Explore Math and Multimedia
- To view Math and Multimedia’s posts by month, visit the Archives page.
- To view Math and Multimedia’s posts by category, visit the Post List page.
- To view the Math and Multimedia’s structure, visit the Sitemap page.