Today marks the 5th year of Mathematics and Multimedia. As of this writing, 1088 articles has been published in this blog. It has more than 5,000 subscribers and has been viewed more than 3 million times.
The most visited page is the GeoGebra Tutorial Series which has more than 50 step by step tutorials on how to use GeoGebra.
You might also want to read the following articles which has been several of the all-time favorites.
- The 50 Most Popular Posts of Math and Multimedia
- 7 Extraordinary Mathematicians You Should Know About
- The Mathematician Who Refused 1 Million Dollars
- The Geometric Representation of Greatest Common Factor
- 10 Reasons Why Mathematics Teachers Should Blog
- Euclidean Algorithm Explained for Elementary School
- The 10 Misfortunes of Evariste Galois
- Understanding Hilbert’s Grand Hotel Paradox
- Finding the General Formula for the kth Polygonal Number
- 10 Notable Mathematicians Who Died Young
- A Detailed Derivation of the Heron’s Formula
If you like Math and Multimedia, subscribe now and share it to your friends.
- Subscribe to Math and Multimedia’s RSS Feeds or get email updates.
- Like Math and Multimedia on Facebook
- Follow Math and Multimedia on Twitter