- Double click the Wingeom icon to open the Wingeom window. If the tip window appears, click the Close button.
- Top open the drawing window, click the Window menu and then click 2-dim or press the F2 key on your keyboard. When the drawing window appears, click the Maximize button.
- To display the Wingeom drawing tools, click the Btns menu, then click Toolbar.
- First, we will construct two points which will be the centers of our circle. To construct the two points, select the segments option button on the toolbar, then right click two distinct places in the drawing window. Notice that letters A and B appear in your drawing window.
- To construct a circle with center A and passing through point B, select the circles option button in the tool bar, point at A, hold the left mouse button, slide the mouse pointer to B and then release the mouse button. » Read more
In this tutorial, we reflect a point on a unit circle about the x-axis and about the y-axis to form rectangle ABCD. We construct a segment with length equal to the area of the rectangle passing through point B. One of the endpoints of this segment is at the origin. As we move the point B along the the circle, the trace of the end point of the segment that not on the circle’s center will form a 4-petal rose.
Here is some light reading that will compensate the readings I gave you in last Monday’s carnival. By, the way, I have no bias against women, this is just for the sake of relaxation. So ladies, please accept my apologies.
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.
A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife. » Read more