Math and Multimedia is now on a new server — thanks to Hew, WordPress Happiness Engineer, for transferring the blog.
I. We have a new email subscription box at the right courtesy of Google’s Feedburner. Your emails have been transferred to the Feedburner database.You can also follow Math and Multimedia using Facebook by Liking it in the Facebook Like box at the right.
II. Here is our May 2011 Week 4 List of Posts for Math and Multimedia:
- Experimental and Theoretical Probability Part 4
- Introduction to Vedic Mathematics
- Intersections of Planes with Google Sketchup
- Calculus 1 Video Lectures
- Platonic Solids: Why only five of them? Continue reading