Year 2015 in Review – The Most Popular Math Posts
It’s the end of the year again! A lot of things has happened this year including the death of brilliant mathematician John Nash.
It has always been a tradition to look at the popular posts at the end of the year, so let’s look at what we have learned in 2015.
Year 2015 – Most Popular Math Posts
- How to Use the Factorial Notation
- What exactly is the vertical line test?
- What is the horizontal line test?
- Understanding the Concept of Inverse Functions
- Why the Area of a Rhombus is Half the Product of its Diagonals
- Why the Multiplication by 11 Trick Works
- 4 Interesting Things about the Japanese Counting Systems
- How to Represent Inequalities in One Variable
- A Different Way to Perform Division
- The Lattice Multiplication Algorithm
- How to Add Integers Using the Number Line
- Proof Without Words: If x >0, x + 1/x >=2
- The Basics of Inverse Proportion
- The Basics of Direct Proportion
- Increasing and Decreasing a in the linear function y = ax
- The effect of the sign of the slope in y = ax
- The effect of adding b to the linear function y = ax + b
- Properties and Graph of Linear Functions
- Derivation of the Area of a Rhombus
- A Closer Look at Coinciding Lines
Explore Math and Multimedia
- Go to Post List to explore the latest posts.
- Navigate the Archives to view all the posts to see more than 1100 posts.
- Download ebooks, watch thousands of educational videos and tutorials, and choose from more than 1300 free lesson plans.
Follow and Subscribe to Math and Multimedia
You may want to join its 5000 Twitter, Facebook, and RSS Subscribers
- Subscribe to Math and Multimedia’s RSS Feeds or get email updates.
- Like Math and Multimedia on Facebook
- Follow Math and Multimedia on Twitter
- Follow Math and Multimedia on Google+
- Other ways